ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC HELPING HANDS GRANT NOW AVAILABLE
Dear ACE customer:
A new year has come and Atlantic City Electric (ACE) is, again, offering their customers (only) the “Helping Hands” grant; which pays a maximum of $200 within a rolling year. In other words, 12 months from date the customer received his/her last grant.
If eligible, you can apply for the Helping Hands grant in 2018. Eligibility requirements are listed below:
- Be an Atlantic City Electric customer with an “ACTIVE ACCOUNT”
- Household annual gross income within 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
If eligible, you must provide the following:
- Completed PFP Application
- Completed ACE Helping Hands Application_2018
- Most recent ACE energy bill
- Proof of Identification
- Copy of applicant’s driver’s license (Or non-driving ID) and Social Security card
- Proof of most current and consecutive 30 days’ worth of income for ALL household members
- (Income can be employment, unemployment, social security, child support or child support order, alimony, disability, pension, food stamps, TANF, VA benefits, etc.)
There are a few options available for returning documents:
P.O. Box 256
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
|Scan and Email:
Obtain Email-Address of
Team Member working on application
[Request: For copies of your ID and social security card only – If you have a camera phone, please take pictures of those items and email them. All other documents can be faxed, or mailed. Or you can scanned all documents into a PDF file and emailed entire packet.] ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE ANY COMMITMENTS ARE MADE TO ACE!
This brand new, affordable apartment community is a result of a seven year effort by The People for People Foundation and Conifer Realty, LLC. Thanks to financing by the State of New Jersey and our other partners, today, we celebrate the groundbreaking of this 76-unit development known as Camp Salute, offering Southern New Jersey residents a state-of-the-art, affordable place to call home with a preference for veterans. 19 apartments will be set aside for veterans with disabilities.
This new development represents the highest quality affordable housing available in the market. The ENERGY STAR certified building features 14 one-bedroom units, 40 two-bedroom units and 22 three-bedroom units that were constructed using the best practices in energy saving technology, along with a spacious community room, laundry center, a fully-equipped fitness center, and 24 hour emergency maintenance.
- On-site Veteran and social services provided by The People for People Foundation
- On-site laundry facilities Tot lot
- Professional on-site management
- Fitness center Computer lab
- Smoke-free community
For more information: www.conifer-lechase.com/section-3-employment