30 Days to Slow the Spread
30 Days to Slow the Spread are simple to follow but will have a resounding impact on public health. While the President leads a nationwide response, bringing together government resources and private-sector ingenuity, every American can help slow the virus’ spread and keep our most high-risk populations safe:
- Listen to and follow the directions of your state and local authorities.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
- If your children are sick, keep them at home. Contact your medical provider.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for the Coronavirus, keep the entire household at home.
- If you are an older American, stay home and away from other people.
- If you are a person with a serious underlying health condition—such as a significant heart or lung problem—stay home and away from other people.
People for People:
During the government mandated “stay at home” order for COVID 19 People for People is available to provide resource and referral services via email and phone.
We continue to process Utility assistance grants for Atlantic City Electric Helping Hands grants and for the NJ Page grant. No face to face appointments are required. Call 856-579-7561
ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC HELPING HANDS GRANT
Applications are now being accepted for the Atlantic City Electric “Helping Hands” grant. Call 856-579-7561 for information.
Click link for information and application for the NJ Page Grant.